Thursday, March 8, 2018

Disappointed but Not Suprised

    So the title of this post might throw you off. I'm not talking about a relationship or any issues really. I am talking about how confused I am in terms of how we are going to do this project. Who are we going to cast? How are we going to represent elders in a positive way? What person is actually willing to be in our documentary? I'm just disappointed that I haven't even thought about the answers to these questions. Let the anxiety begin...
    Just kidding, I told myself I would be relaxed and I am GOING to be stress-free in the next several weeks, you better believe it. Well, anyways here are the answers for now:

  1. Most likely our grandmothers or a friend's grandmother from various cultures.
  2. We will represent them positively by showing their livelihood and their outgoing character. 
  3. Who's willing to be in our documentary? Good question, I'll get back to you later.


Image result for disappointed but not surprised

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys, it truly has been a blast making this project but wow I am so happy we finished it! Thank you to the cast for helping us create s...