Friday, April 6, 2018

Group Critiques Pt. 2




    Today I met up with my classmates Blake, Paloma, Manuela and Eitan to critique each other's pages. Going into the meeting was a little nerve wracking not because of the content we had, but more of how far along we are with our project and if we were behind. Turns out, we are all on the same page even though we have different project themes. Most of them did a short film or a music video, so even though there are several components to each one we all seem to be working on the website or editing. I showed them my blog and they said that I should change the font and the layout just a tad bit, so if this looks different in a few days and you liked the layout well I'm sorry in advance :-(
    Besides that, they also helped me brainstorm ideas for the title of our project. Blake and I came up with Perception and Isa's group came up with Across the Ages. While I do like both, I feel like Across the Ages sounds more of a title that would be associated with a sci-fi or historic documentary as opposed to one about how each generation is represented in the media and society. We are still brainstorming just in case, but I reallllly like Perception because it's simple and straightforward. Now for the rest of this week, we have to finish the website and the poster, so I will keep you guys updated throughout the following several days. I hope we can finish earlier than the due date so I can relieve any worries about last minute tweaks to our project or any mistakes that could have been prevented. I hope this project is going to turn out as well as I think it will!!!! (please help us)
Image result for twitter meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys, it truly has been a blast making this project but wow I am so happy we finished it! Thank you to the cast for helping us create s...