Sunday, March 4, 2018

The End Yet Still the Beginning

     Yeah it may be the end of my DECA competition, but it is still the beginning of the planning process for this project. I just got home from the long drive and I am exhausted BUT here I am writing my blog post. In all honesty, all I wanted to do when I got home was to lay down in bed and sleep, but I knew if I didn't do it now I wouldn't do it until tomorrow morning. I haven't really talked to my group, but we do know how we are going to plan out our project. My plan is to remain consistent with the schedule to be productive in these upcoming weeks. Below, you will find our schedule and I really hope this schedule will keep us on task.
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys, it truly has been a blast making this project but wow I am so happy we finished it! Thank you to the cast for helping us create s...