Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Progress Log

    Based on our schedule, we are on task, woo hoo! Being someone who usually procrastinates and has trouble truly staying on task when I am surrounded by my friends, I am so glad we are being so productive. 
    If I can be 100% honest, I did not think we were going to be as productive as we are right now. We are second semester seniors who have already been accepted into college, so most people just slack off. I may or may not have started slacking in my other classes (Sorry mom) but I am extremely determined to keep this productive thing going. I almost like doing my work calmly and with time ahead, you know, because I usually do my work either the period before or in the morning. I don't mean to make myself sound like a bad student, but being this on top of my work has been extremely rewarding. Last year, I felt so much more stressed out about our project and I think it was because we were worried more about our grade than our project. There were deadlines we had to meet with certain tasks done, but this year we can control our own time. not only does that prepare us for college and our own time management, but it gives us more time to think about what we want to do or solve our own problems. We are older. We are more experienced.We will do well on this project.
    Everyone in my class has been so supportive in terms of our project, and our teacher has helped us out tremendously with the meeting and letting us borrow her microphone (even though we may have forgot it at home, yikes).  This topic is not an easy one to portray since elderly people are so narrowly represented within the media industry, but I am so glad we chose this topic.  My group members aren't just my classmates but my genuine friends from last year. I could not have been happier to not be doing this by myself (thank GOD I chose a group). Yay for progress and ultimately accomplishing our goals so far!!!! I love my group so much :')

P.S: If you think this post is cheesy, it is. Do I care that it is cheesy? I do not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys, it truly has been a blast making this project but wow I am so happy we finished it! Thank you to the cast for helping us create s...