Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Prelude to Part 2

Hey everyone!
    Today, we are filming Isabel's grandparents and her siblings. We are going to her aunt's house around 7:30 at night, which I pray that we still have sunlight outside. Even though our first part is dark, we hope we can get at least a little bit of lighting so the footage can look good. We are going to keep the same questions we did for Leah's grandfather and we hope to get similar, elaborate responses. I'm only worried about the lighting and the responses we will receive, but I have faith that we will get good footage. After today, we are done with the filming process!
    Oh my god... we only have a few more weeks left. We still have to do the following:
  • Website for the documentary
  • Marketing campaign (my favorite part considering I want to be a marketing major in college)
  • Poster
  So um, hopefully we can finish filming soon so we can get started on that! What is to come is going to be my favorite part and I can't wait to get my classmates reactions and feedback. It's crazy to think that exactly one year ago I was a junior doing this same project and same blog. Now I am a senior who is about to graduate and go off to college, but I am more mature and more experienced. Those two traits have definitely helped all of us feel better about this project and the class itself. Just wanted to mention that real quick, sorry for the off topic subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Well guys, it truly has been a blast making this project but wow I am so happy we finished it! Thank you to the cast for helping us create s...